Thursday, January 27, 2011

a little miu miu in my life

Miu Miu SS 2010 has been forever imprinted in my mind like it has i bet on a million others. I won't get anywhere close to buying the daisy/cat/dog/naked lady printed goodness, even if I sell all my possessions, thank you academia.Style.com helps, flicking through the collection one more time fills some of the void , and so does beautiful illustrations. Like these by Kris Atomic. I am so in love with her illustration style.

 And this is ROCKouture, whose blog I came across today.
But then nothing beats finding a dirt cheap version of the print. Without any agenda I wandered into the Old Navy store today and there it sat on the clearance rack:  a glorious miu miuesque ribbon print. It cost me 5 whole dollars, I think the cat/swallow/daisy /naked lady omission is understandable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin