Wednesday, January 26, 2011

honeysuckle it is

I dont know how I missed it, but I wasn't aware of the Pantone Color of the Year 2011 until a month into this year ! And honeysuckle it is. Jill Sander surely got the memo. The color is making me even more anxious about spring. In my head I am thinking cherry blossom trees, cycling in the park in bare legs and hats, soft cotton dresses. I like the unsaturated version of this color although the real deal looks oh so good on glossy magazines and porcelain faces. Out of respect for professors and my friends who I lunch with in the school cafeteria  I am going to adapt a version of the honeysuckle in time for summer a la Elie Saab Spring Couture 2011.


Photobucket
Runway pictures: Style.com
Rose Martini via Designsponge. Recipe here!
For other eye candy see more Pantone here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin